[NSRCA-discussion] basic judging question

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Oct 8 16:10:37 AKDT 2009

LOL, yeah, there IS always that....

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, John Pavlick <jpavlick at idseng.com> wrote:

Don't feel bad. I'm still having trouble showing the judges what they're looking for even when it's "correct"! LOL

John Pavlick

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com> wrote:

It is unfortunate that we sometimes have to "adjust" our flying to give the judges what they are looking for, even if what they are looking for may be wrong.  Unfortunately I always had difficulty doing that. :-(

Bob R.