[NSRCA-discussion] 9 Zap WC2 Cam Pack

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Oct 6 05:41:17 AKDT 2009

Yes, I have two of the modules myself. I've never played with the service menu enabler, however (never felt I had a reason to).

I met him a the eFest earlier this year, and since he had never tried the module in a Futaba 10C before, we plugged it into mine. No reason it should not have worked, he just wasn't sure the service menu would work, which it did.

Although it is 256k, it is accessed only 64k at a time. You can select which 64k bank you want to use at any one time. In fact, you can use one 64k bank for a 9Z, another bank for a 10C, and another bank for a 8UA, although I have never tried it.

Bob R.