[NSRCA-discussion] 9 Zap WC2 Cam Pack

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Oct 6 04:54:05 AKDT 2009

I'd suggest getting the Hansen 256K Memory Module + Service Menu
Enabler (http://www.hansenhobbies.com/products/txacc/256k/).  On the
9Z radios, the stick calibration can get out of whack and you'll get
neutral shifts when going between conditions.  The Service Menu
Enabler allows you to recalibrate the sticks, so you don't have to
send the transmitter in for service (sorry Tony).

Ron Van Putte