[NSRCA-discussion] Not bama now

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 17:27:44 AKST 2009

Jerry, my comments were NOT meant for you -- no apology necessary!

There are several pieces of miss-information floating around in
cyberspace about our new SPA e-rules.  The attempt is to make
electrics comparable to our glow powered planes.  The "13-inch" rule
is not correct, and as someone pointed out, specifying cell number
and prop size leaves the e-power field wide open.  That is not what
we will be doing for this year.  What we will soon have in place is
for the upcoming season, only.  If it does not work to our
satisfaction, there is a majority, as I read things, ready to chop
off the e-head of the e-power sector of the hobby.  We have pretty
well determined that there were NO electric pattern planes in our
chosen era of flying.

At 08:26 PM 11/25/2009, you wrote:
>Phil,
>
>I am sorry if I came across as complaining about the rules, i meant
>nothing of the sort.  I was just puzzled by the 13" prop rule for electric.
>
>Jerry

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.