[NSRCA-discussion] Design Question

GEORGE KENNIE geobet4 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 11 17:47:28 AKST 2009

Hey Jim,

If you're really serious and you think that I might be able to offer up
something useful regarding "neutral" 2 Meter
Pattern Design, then send me your tel.# and a good time to call you and I
will give you SPECIFICS that Work,
but I'm not going to do it here and have these turkeys pick me apart. I can
give you HARD numbers regarding
overall force arrangement that will give you success on your first effort.

But then again, I realize you don't know me from a hole in the wall and you
may have no interest in my rantings
and that's perfectly O.K., just ignore this e-mail.
But just in case,.......my e-mail is  Geobet4 at verizon.net