[NSRCA-discussion] Design Question

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 10 09:51:25 AKST 2009

No Jerry I haven't. I don't have a lot of confidence in how well a small
airplane will scale up and it would likely require as much development
effort.
After a fuel leak last summer the glue joints in what was my primary
airplane are compromised and I finished the season with my backup.
I've been flying a 120 size airplane but the move to masters last season
highlighted it's deficiencies, mostly size and visibility. Hopefully I can
do better (see it better) with a full 2M airplane. I already have an OS 160
and pipe so aside from some balsa and MonoKote there isn't much cost and
besides I like to build.
Jim