[NSRCA-discussion] World Models Impulse XP

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 11 16:35:33 AKST 2009

Both the Super Taiji & the Impulse XP from Worlds is by special order only.

The Super Taiji is designed by my team mate - Dragon Li, and the Super Impulse is a joint venture between Worlds & a Turkish designer. The street price of the Taiji is about $2,000, all wood construction, don't know the pricing of the Impulse. My team mate has test flown the Impulse briefly, and needed more flight time before he can render his judgement.