[NSRCA-discussion] CA Models Eclipse

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Nov 6 07:27:08 AKST 2009

I have considered replacing the Tru Turn spinner with a carbon fiber
spinner, removing the wheel pants, replacing the wheels with the Maxx
Products wheels, using a 4-cell 450 mah NiMH receiver pack in lieu of
the 5-cell nicad receiver pack and voltage regulator, removing the
single Futaba digital elevator servo and DEPS system and replace with
two small Futaba digital servos in the tail, replace the aluminum
stab tube and replace with a carbon fiber one and taking a Dremel
drum sander to all accessible bulkheads and fuselage floor.  There's
probably more that I thought of, but I can't think of them now.

Ron VP