[NSRCA-discussion] 12X Failure

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Nov 3 10:34:29 AKST 2009

Jim,

I have an Accucyle Elite that I use. I can set the charge current to anything I want, and typically I will set it for 100 - 150ma charge rate for my regular transmitter batteries, and have it switch over to a 50 or 60ma rate after the peak detect. I like doing that since it will detect a peak and tell me how much it put back into the pack, then continue with a slow charge to equalize the cells after that.

Bob R.

--- On Tue, 11/3/09, J N Hiller <jnhiller at earthlink.net> wrote:

Bob I tend to agree.
Where can I get an adjustable non-peak detecting charger with a 110 - 120 vac input. I don't trust a peak detecting charger to fully charge / balance the battery, even on a C/10 charge rate.
Jim Hiller