[NSRCA-discussion] Generator Storage

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 09:02:35 AKST 2009

Mark
I would put sta-bil in the fuel. that way if you do get a nice day you can still run the generator. any auto parts store will have it, Meijer etc.
It also works for the lawnmower, I would not put it in a two-stroke that has oil mixed in the fuel.
Fogging oil is just that while going thru the carb. also a very good idea but depending if you will need it stored in the garage is maybe. arguements can be made on either side of using it. If it was a boat stored outside i would say yes. stored inside maybe not.
anyways so have you decided on the cap yet?
Dennis