[NSRCA-discussion] NEVRC Pattern Contest-Update

Mark V. ontheedge at epix.net
Sat May 30 21:03:17 AKDT 2009

Hi Ron,  Hope your knee's feeling better soon.  Contest is going well so far.  25 pilots and not a drop of rain in the forcast.  Some heated battles in the mid classes.  No crashes and we got in four rounds.  Much of that thanks to the judges stepping up to help out.  Lots of new young talent which always a great part of the any contest/hobby.

Take care and hope to see you soon this summer or if not, definately at the Keystone Indoor in October.

Thanks..........Mark

essage: 1