[NSRCA-discussion] Andersonville Contest Judging Clinic

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat May 30 17:27:20 AKDT 2009

Next weekend (June 6th and 7th) there will be a contest at Mac
Hodge's place near Andersonville, GA.  Emory Schroeter is the CD.

On Saturday evening, John Fuqua, Jon Lowe and I will host a judging
clinic at Ryan's in Americus, GA.  Emory has reserved a room at
Ryan's from 6:00 - 9:00 P.M.  We'll have an everyone's-invited group
dinner and, for those who want to stay for the clinic, we'll go into
that.  Judging clinic packets are $10.

We hope to have a big turnout so participants can avoid the dreaded
Monday, July 13th judging clinic at the Nats, when everyone else is
getting in practice at their respective sites.  BTW, if you're not
certified when Nats competition starts, you'll get a zero for your
highest scoring round.

Come join us at this weekend's judging clinic and you can get
certified for the rest of 2009 and 2010.

Ron Van Putte