[NSRCA-discussion] Dremel battery

richard wallace rickwallace45 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 15:31:20 AKDT 2009

John - My neighborhood LHS has one on the wall for $45.95  - too rich for my
blood but if you want it, I'll snag it and send it to you for cost.

Mine's dead too -it's a 9v niCd as it sits - was wondering if some 3 cell
LiPos could be adapted into that form factor... or the niCd's replaces w/
Enerloops or similar...

Rick
732-330-0774