[NSRCA-discussion] Program for generating Aresti Sequences

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Sat May 23 06:29:51 AKDT 2009

Ryan,

There is no program. The finalists all go into a room with the FAI rulebook
and take turns picking maneuvers. The closest thing to a program is the guy
who records what they pick. There's a catalog of unknown maneuvers in the
sporting code along with the rules that must be followed putting an unknown
together. It's not too bad once you've done a few. A stick plane helps.

Verne