[NSRCA-discussion] Need Info - Moving To Georgia

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon May 18 08:40:11 AKDT 2009

Moving? I do not remember approving this. RRCC gonna miss you....as you
move the average Master's score in Texas goes up as the average in Ga goes
down.  Have you inform Dave of this? What is Dave gonna do?

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radomes and Specialty Apertures
Technical Staff Composites Engineering
Raytheon

"Gene Maurice" <gene.maurice at sgmservice.com>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
05/18/2009 11:00 AM
Please respond to
General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

"'General pattern discussion'" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
cc

Subject
[NSRCA-discussion] Need Info - Moving To Georgia

All,

I will be moving to the Atlanta area in mid June. Right now we think it
will be in the Douglasville / Dallas vicinity and I’m looking for some
information about local Clubs / flying sites. Obviously, something
inhabited by pattern creatures would be preferred.

Gene Maurice
Plano, TX
AMA 3408 NSRCA 877
PACSS.sgmservice.com
gene.maurice at sgmservice.com

The following line is added for your protection and will be used for
analysis if this message is reported as spam: (Raytheon Analysis:
IP=209.112.194.3; e-from=nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org;
from=gene.maurice at sgmservice.com; date=May 18, 2009 3:59:29 PM;
subject=[NSRCA-discussion] Need Info - Moving To Georgia)