[NSRCA-discussion] Need Info - Moving To Georgia

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Mon May 18 08:39:57 AKDT 2009

hey Gene!

My email is kerlock at comcast.net and I can help ya out. Sounds like you'll be in mine and Dean's neck of the woods. There are a couple of flying sites we use, neither are REALLY close....but very pattern friendly to say the least. I think the D man is on vacation, so just drop me a note and I'll help ya get pointed in the right direction.

Welcome to Hotlanta!

-Mike