[NSRCA-discussion] Northern D5's answer to the glut in Masters

Chris cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 07:25:07 AKDT 2009

Why not just normalize the two groups together after the last round.  It
would be like each round would have 2 with 1000's just like they tied
and crunch it all together and see.  You can't use raw scores as that
would defeat the normalizaion process and favor the line with the
possibly "easier" judges.  In the end you have a complete Masters result
as one class.  Perfectly fair, no but seems like a workable solution
without the need for 2 sets of awards that you may or may not need
depending on the turnout that day.

Chris