[NSRCA-discussion] WRAP UP - Advancement

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 13:36:19 AKDT 2009

Anthony,

You could earn 15-20 points a year, every year of your life and never point out.

Here's the rule:

8.2.3: The accumulated points for required class advancement will be based on a sliding scale of 4 years time. Advancement points acquired before the fourth (4) year will not count towards advancement. In other words, a contestant’s point accumulation is based on the total accumulation for his/her previous four (4) years of competition.

Hope that helps!

:-)

JLK