[NSRCA-discussion] WRAP UP - Advancement

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Mon May 11 07:31:03 AKDT 2009

Dave Burton wrote:

> See what happens when you hand an Aresti sportsman schedule to a
> potential new pattern flyer and say: Just fly this!
>
> Or a new pattern flyer goes to the NSRCA web site wanting to see what
> he has to fly to compete.
>
> While it may be the universal aerobatic language,  why make it so that
> it has to be “translated” (KISS)
>

> Dave Burton

Aresti is simple to read and understand it only takes a few minutes to
learn the basics. There are two resources on the NSRCA website that make
learning it a snap (get it? a "snap"? I kill me!!).

Download the "Aresti Made Simple" article and the "Aresti Dictionary".
Between those two you can be an Aresti Wiz in very little time.

IMAC has moved away from written narratives becasue it has been shown
that even for a caller, there is no way you can read and speak as fast
as you can see and say a sequence.