[NSRCA-discussion] WRAP UP - Advancement

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Mon May 11 07:20:27 AKDT 2009

See what happens when you hand an Aresti sportsman schedule to a potential new pattern flyer and say: Just fly this!

Or a new pattern flyer goes to the NSRCA web site wanting to see what he has to fly to compete.

While it may be the universal aerobatic language,  why make it so that it has to be “translated” (KISS)

Dave Burton