[NSRCA-discussion] Advancement System - follow up

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Fri May 8 07:22:50 AKDT 2009

I second the motion.

Steve Miller

In a message dated 5/8/2009 11:20:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
burtona at atmc.net writes:

Let’  just remove all the wording about advancement and points from the
rule book  and let anyone fly any class they want for any reason they feel is
appropriate. I’ve been advocating this for years and have written rules
proposals in the past that got shot down by NSRCA.
I’ll  volunteer to write the proposal and submit it to AMA if NSRCA will
support it.  Without the support of NSRCA it would be pretty futile  effort.
Dave  Burton