[NSRCA-discussion] Advancement System - follow up

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri May 8 07:10:03 AKDT 2009

I don't see it as being what the leadership wants... its what the membership
wants.  I'm taking a lot of notes these days because the rules survey is
being put together in hopes that we (all of us - the membership) steer the
NSRCA in a direction that benefits pattern.

BTW, I've always thought that pattern is and should be a fun sport - I know
that we generally have a lot of fun at our contests.  Lets keep it that
way.  I also know that, to some, pattern is a job and they work really hard
at it.