[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 12 FG question

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Wed May 6 16:13:53 AKDT 2009

Bob Richards wrote:
> Ok, I can see that. He did say it was happening with all his
> receivers, though. I'm not familiar with the 12FG, but is there not a
> boot-up time for the transmitter processor as well?

I do not have a 12FG. The 14MZ definitely takes a few seconds (like 15
or so) to come on line. But I do not think that is his case. The TX
should always be on before turning on the plane.

My 6EX with a new 617 has a less than 1 second delay before the RX
reacts to the TX when the RX is turned on. Again, this is all perfectly
normal and should not be considered a problem. SOme newer RXs do boot
virtually right away, but there is nothing wrong wioth the ones that do not.