[NSRCA-discussion] Length of 2011 Masters Sequence

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 09:36:31 AKDT 2009

Hmm, I have my timer on my Tx set to  8 minutes.  I start it after I place the plane on the runway and then walk to my flight station and land in close to 8 minutes. My timer is at least 30 or more  seconds down before I even take off. You guys must fly awful big with all your excess YS horsepower<g>

I had this discussion with Dave Guerin today. His experience at the Nats is that the FAI guys take longer than the Masters guys still. He feels the length of the sequence is not an issue.