[NSRCA-discussion] Length of 2011 Masters Sequence

Archie Stafford astafford at swtexas.net
Tue May 5 07:38:36 AKDT 2009

Verne,

This started when I suggested to the sequence committee that we need to
shorten the masters pattern.  Flying it is fine, but I think we need to take
into account the guys who have to sit and judge it.  I heard several guys in
FAI judging this weekend about how long a sequence it is.  Which wouldn't be
near as bad except for the fact Masters is usually the largest class at most
contests.  I think we need to consider the length of time in the judges
chair for those that have to judge it as well.

Arch