[NSRCA-discussion] Length of 2011 Masters Sequence

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Tue May 5 07:25:01 AKDT 2009

If it sounded as though I were complaining that the current Masters schedule takes too long, I wasn't. Just commenting that it takes a lot longer than the previous one. For me, eight minutes from takeoff to landing approach (my timer is started on takeoff and is almost always beeping during my landing). I fly at what I would call a medium speed most of the time.

I'm also against flying the FAI-P schedule. I'd rather fly a home-grown variant that we create ourselves.

Verne Koester