[NSRCA-discussion] For Electric eyes only.. lol

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 13:52:33 AKDT 2009

Those are some pretty impressive e-cars!!!

I got a call from Rich Mendonsa yesterday telling me Formula 1 racing is  now
allowing an 'electric boost' system in it's cars. Apparently some of the
teams are already using it.  Rich says it is a regenerative system and also  said
you can tell when the electric boost kicks in, the engine rpm jumps.   So
basically, the Formula 1 teams are going 'hybrid'.

Here is a link explaining the rules, etc.
_http://www.evworld.com/article.cfm?storyid=1046_ (http://www.evworld.com/article.cfm?storyid=1046)

In a message dated 3/30/2009 11:37:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,