[NSRCA-discussion] IR meter

W. Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 30 07:19:58 AKDT 2009

Ron

I'd like the info please.

Email to : eddie at perkinspharmacy.com

Eddie Batchelor

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Ron Van Putte
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 6:08 AM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] IR meter

About two years ago I reported on the Lipo Doc, which a friend of mine had
designed, to measure cell internal resistance. It uses two volt meters (you
can use one, but two is easier). I built one for myself and sent the
plans/schematic to several people. A couple of my club members built them
and I rewired up one that Emory Schroeter had butchered. I think Earl Haury
made one as well.

It is very inexpensive and all parts can be purchased at Radio Shack. The
problem is that you have to make it yourself and in this ARF-only society,
only the avid individual will tackle the job. I will send the information to
anyone who's interested, but be forewarned that it takes about two hours to
completely fabricate.

Ron Van Putte

NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org