[NSRCA-discussion] For sale - X-treme Composite Astral XX

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 29 22:13:09 AKDT 2009

It's the beginning of a new flying season, and I have the following plane for sale, an X-treme Composite Astral XX. I flew the plane for one season, top condition. It's set up for the following equipment:-

YS 170 with Budd mount
Hatori header & short pipe
Nishioka soft pipe mount
K&S 600 cc tank
All Futaba digital servos

Without equipment, I'm asking for $800.00, or best offer, but you will get the following with the plane:-

Engine mount
Pipe mount
All push rods & servo horns
Canard landing gear with 3 sets of wheel pants
Two sets of bellypan
Two sets of stabilizer - one set of zero and one set of -5 degrees anhedral

I live in San Francisco, CA and do not want to ship. However, I can you meet you as far as Fresno area for delivery.

In addition, I will be attending D-7's judge training seminar on 4/11 in Sacramento, and can bring the plane with me.

Any interested party please contact me off list - adriancwong at earthlink.net

Thank you,

Adrian Wong