[NSRCA-discussion] Ocala contest

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 04:44:33 AKDT 2009

Credit where credit is due:  Mike Hester barely won over Steve Homenda
in Masters.  I was a distant 3rd, after zeroing my spin 3 times!  Been
doing them all week in pratice without a problem.

There were lots of new pilots and airplanes.  A slew of Osmoses and
Integrals turned up, as well as Black Magics.

Full results and lots of pictures are on RCU.

Jon Lowe