[NSRCA-discussion] Pack Damage from being dropped

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:05:07 AKDT 2009

I guess I would run it down, charge it and see how the internal resistance looks on that cell.  If no difference, then I would check it every few flights and if it remained constant, then I would treat it as any other.  This early in the season, though, how big a deal is it to send it back and have that cell replaced?

RS