[NSRCA-discussion] Pack Damage from being dropped

W. Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 20 06:50:19 AKDT 2009

While setting up my new bird I foolishly was trying to cut some Velcro while
holding one of my brand new F.P 5350 packs.

It slipped out of my hand and fell on the concrete floor, resulting in some
crumpled foil in 1 corner of the pack. Not enough that I'd describe it as a
dent.

I feel fortunate that it landed in a position as to not take a HARD hit on
that corner  BUT What would you guys do now?

Use it and monitor it for degradation.

Consider it ruined  -  that's gonna hurt with a new never used pack.

Just asking for your opinion  as to my options.

Eddie