[NSRCA-discussion] Mode 1

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 04:07:54 AKDT 2009

FWIW, at the strong urging of my good flying buddy Ed Hartley -- aka
ROHO -- I tried mode 4 on the sim.  Everything went as planned 'til
it came to landing.  THEN, I the $#!^$& hit the fan!!!  Later, Ed
told me to "just wiggle both sticks..." (Ail & Rud).  I have yet to
try it that way, but I will stick to mode 2, for now.  Maybe,
sometime when I get "lots of time"... :-D :-D

At 07:46 AM 3/20/2009, Stuart Chale wrote:
>I wasn't suggesting any one change or try it with a real plane
>unless you are 12 years old and pick up this stuff more quickly :)
>It was an interesting experiment though, and something I had wanted
>to try, and my 15 year old son who just learned to fly couldn't do any better.
>Stuart

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Webmaster & Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.