[NSRCA-discussion] Mode 1

Ken Velez kvelez at rochester.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 20:10:41 AKDT 2009

Try Mode 4, it does the same thing separates the ailerons from the elevator
but reverse. With your mode 2 radio on your simulator swap the channel 1 and
4 if you fly Futaba or 2 and 4 if you fly JR on the computer program, it
might feel a little more normal although I'm not suggesting to switch modes.
It's a hard thing to do but fun.

Ken