[NSRCA-discussion] 14MZ encoders

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Tue Mar 17 19:45:23 AKDT 2009

They replaced mine (12z) during my regular annual checkup as well.  I
was not experiencing any problems with the old ones and the new ones
seem just as solid.

- Robert Beaubien
- NSRCA, District 7 Webmaster
-
"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."