[NSRCA-discussion] Rhett Miller Jr

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 08:25:13 AKDT 2009

 Thanks for the forward Ron.
 Men like Rhett Jr is an  true example of many great fathers who were responsible for nurturing our interest in this hobby. He was a genuine southern gentleman and responsible for starting the NSRCA as our first President. No father has ever been prouder than he of his son and his many accomplishments.
 We lost a very good man. God bless Rhett the 3rd and his family. Mike Mueller