[NSRCA-discussion] Rhett Miller Jr

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Mar 16 07:02:06 AKDT 2009

I just received the following from Rhett Miller III, who was a 4-time
Nats winner in the 1970s, regarding his father, Rhett Miller, Jr.

Ron:

I hope all is well with you and your family.  I believe you had been
corresponding recently with Daddy regarding the NSRCA.   I just
wanted to let you know that Daddy passed away on 3/3/09.  He had been
battling cancer since last year.  He had been very unhappy since
Mother passed away in 2007 and just didn't have the fight to go on.
Some of my best memories of Daddy will always be our times flying
RC.  It was a very happy time in all of our lives and I will always
have very fond memories of you and the many others in the RC community.

Rhett A. Miller III
6427 Deloache Ave.
Dallas, TX 75225
214-676-0366