[NSRCA-discussion] Landings and Takeoffs

billglaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 2 09:37:58 AKST 2009

A valid argument too, Bob.  I remember a severe wind change, of 180 degrees, at Snow Camp, and unwisely didn't want to forego landing points, and damaged my EMC so badly that it took Gerry Dale to repair it.  Of course, under the new rules, I would simply have changed directions.  Pitiful what greed will make you do!<G>  But, there are those who will not have the sense to abort a takeoff, or go around, score or no score.  But, even saying that, scoring still undoubtedly contributes to some unsafe conditions. Just my opinion, also.
Bill