[NSRCA-discussion] Landings and Takeoffs

billglaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 2 08:47:22 AKST 2009

I understand that, Ron, but it's still in the book, and we, as judges, are
therefore responsible for it.  Until that situation no longer obtains, I
feel that certain situations must be made clearer than I find them.  And,
apparently I'm not alone in this.  The majority of the membership apparently
wants judged takeoffs and landings; my opinion about this subject is quite
sanguine.  Either way is O.K.  by me
And, I can assure you that, passenger parachutes aside, if I had ever stood
a DC-6 or one of the Boeings I once flew on it's nose, the FAA as well as
United would have given me a ZERO.  Fortunately, never happened.