[NSRCA-discussion] Landings and Takeoffs

billglaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 2 08:23:42 AKST 2009

In  large part, I agree.  However, when I, (or anybody else) is in the judging chair, it is up to that person to be in a position that inasmuch as possible, all doubt about how to score a figure, is removed.  All I am trying to do is to remove as much doubt as possible; it's possible that some others observing this discourse may also profit from it.
Bill