[NSRCA-discussion] Phenolic tubing

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 30 18:09:59 AKDT 2009

Joe,

Not sure if you can find one, but here are the past postings on phenolic
tube related posts.  All in Red.

You can find the tube size at the bottom also.

I have two sets of Gator adjusters hidden and have a couple sets of
WorldModels sets at the store also.

Hope this helps,

Ihncheol

-------------

Scott,

Try this approcah to create a set. Apply 2 layers of wax paper to the tube
and lock ends down with masking tape. VERY lightly spray the wax paper with
3M77. Lay up some 4 ozs glass cloth of appropriate length on the tube. The
contact glue will stick the glass well enough for easy lay-up. You will need
2-3 layers. Then either use thin ca for instant gratification or finishing
epoxy if you can wait overnite.

After the glue has kicked, heat the glass with aheat gun lightly to melt the
wax, and pull the glass tubes off. Very snug fit

Matt

I have a pair if no one else comes up w/ some for ya, I also recall that one
of the bic pens tube size fits the gator pins.

Brian

I have found certain fiberglass arrow shafts fit.  I have even used c.fiber
tube.

Wayne G.