[NSRCA-discussion] Is this for real?

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Jun 30 16:23:41 AKDT 2009

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:00:51 -0500
"William C. Harden" <flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> There is a post on the list titled "Your Meet the Baby Invite!".  A
> title like this screams "Virus" to me.  So I did not open any of these
> posts.
>
> So in this post and all replies a Virus or is it a real post???

First order of business, Congrats Troy & Jenny!  Welcome Alex - take it
easy on your parents, they are working overtime on the OJT!

Second, the list server does scan for viruses and auto updates it's
signature file so it should be pretty difficult for them to slip
through.  Poor puns, terrible jokes, good natured ribbing, off-topic
adventures and even the occasional pattern information yes, but viruses
should be pretty unlikely ;)

--
Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com