[NSRCA-discussion] Is this for real?

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Tue Jun 30 14:10:07 AKDT 2009

Bill,

No viruses.  Troy Newman had a new baby this past weekend and was just
providing a link for all interested parties to see.  He, of course, is a
very proud papa at the moment.

- Robert Beaubien
- NSRCA, District 7 Webmaster
-
"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."