[NSRCA-discussion] Honeywell generator weight?

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 05:08:06 AKDT 2009

 One of the flyers from Wisconsin had the Honeywell at the Chicago contest this weekend.
 It's a hefty unit. It's a bit noisier than the honda a bit bigger and heavier. Looked like a great deal to me. He bought so he can use it for other things besides lipo charging. From what I saw of it it's a genuine bargain. Mike