[NSRCA-discussion] Heathkits

John Ferrell jferrell13 at triad.rr.com
Mon Jun 22 15:12:01 AKDT 2009

Hang onto the timing light! Some day you will want to work on a small engine for a mower, generator or similar. It takes an old fashioned timing light...

John Ferrell  W8CCW

"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue."
-Barry Goldwater
"You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note."
-Doug Floyd