[NSRCA-discussion] Servo Signals

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Mon Jun 22 12:41:15 AKDT 2009

Days? How about 35 years...

Jay Marshall

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Bob Richards
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 1:06 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Servo Signals

Yes, as long as they are clean. That is the problem, it depends on contact
between two components and the friction wears them out.

I remember years ago that the large heathkit (and possibly some Kraft)
servos used variable capacitors for feedback. not much to wear.

Ok, Jay, how long ago were the "days" you were talking about? :-)

Bob R.