[NSRCA-discussion] Servo Signals

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 21 08:35:15 AKDT 2009

Sorry....there is no PWM implementation in our current radio systems signals to the servos.......

The TX/RX signal is a series of PPM pulse groups in a specific order, one for each channel.  Each pulse group in the signal represents a channel to the RX the RX decodes them and send the the appropriate Pulse Position Moduated signal to the individual servos....

PCM encodes more data into the signals and each "frame" of data contains position commands and failsafe info.  This is more like simplex serial communications.......

Richard