[NSRCA-discussion] Jr help

Ron ronnan57 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:27:28 AKDT 2009

Hi everyone,  I have flaps setup on my 10x on the flap system, menu #66 and
the flaps work fine but when i put the flaps on the plane wants to roll to
the left just slightly. I can land ok like this but it is just anoying to
have to hold the right in when landing.  My question is, Is there a way to
trim the ailerons to put a little right on the ailerons only with the flaps
on and not effect the normal rate condition that i fly in. Seems like there
ought to be flap trim or something like that.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated