[NSRCA-discussion] Arming plug manufacturer and source?

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 18:26:40 AKDT 2009

Actually, Deans Ultra Plugs are rated to 80 amps. I have used these for four years now with no issues at all. Some others out here in D7 use the Astro Flight Zero Loss connector for a shorting plug. I don't because its only rated to 60 amps. I have also seen the 4 mm bullets used with good success. You can't go wrong either way IMO.

Perfect for applications requiring up to 80 amps continuous current and
beyond, the Deans Ultra connectors are recommended for all applications
requiring more than 12amps in continuous current. Comes with two Male
connectors and heat shrink tubing

Chris