[NSRCA-discussion] D4 vs D5 Shootout!!!

mklein25 at roadrunner.com mklein25 at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 9 08:44:37 AKDT 2009

I echo the comments of my friend Mark Atwood in thanking Ray and Bobby for running a great contest.  This was my first event in 11 years, and I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  It was great to renew old friendships and to meet a whole crop of new competitors.  Everyone from both District 4 and District 5 was wonderful.  Mike Mueller, I really enjoyed getting to finally meet you and swap stories.  Your pure enjoyment of flying pattern and keeping it all in the correct perspective was inspiring.

A lot of great flying and I am sure that both Districts will be well represented at the Nats.  I look forward to seeing everyone in Chicago in a few weeks.  You know I'll be there....as Mickey Losardo has passed word along that my gonads will be fried (or something like that) if I don't show up!

Anthony Abdullah - I look forward to seeing you in not only Sponge Bob scrub pants, but the whole ensemble!  How you found a Sponge Bob store on a Saturday night in Muncie I will never know.  In fact, I am not so sure I believe that whole story....I have a sneaky suspicion that you already had the scrubs.....come clean :-)

-Mike